Application Fee: $50
This non-refundable fee is due with the application. Children will not be tested for admission to Trinity without application fee payment.
Please click HERE to download our application.
Please click HERE to download our Transcript Request form.
Trinity Lutheran School has a Rolling Admission Policy. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable fee of $275 is due with a completed registration form.
This fee covers the cost of religious materials, insurance, technology fees, and PTFA dues.
Please click HERE to download the form.
Every January a re-registration form is sent home with your child to hold their place for the next school year. A non-refundable fee of $275 is due with the completed form. This fee covers the cost of religious materials, insurance, technology fees, and PTFA dues.
Members in good standing of Trinity Lutheran Church, Hicksville receive a tuition discount, in addition to several affiliated Lutheran Churches. Please advise the Admissions Office if you are a member of Trinity Lutheran, or inquire if you are a member of a Lutheran Church.
Please click HERE to download the re-registration form.
Tuition is due July 1st and may be paid in full or you may sign up for one of the convenient payment plans below.
- Make your tuition payments directly from your bank to our school safely and conveniently.
- Help you plan and fulfill your tuition commitments in a timely manner.
- Eliminate the time and cost of writing checks.
- Have your payments withdrawn over 10 months (July-April).
- A $300.00 surcharge will be applied to the 10 month payment program.
- A $150.00 surcharge will be applied to the semi-annual payment program.