This week we will be doing activities that will help us answer the following questions:
Kindergarten – 2nd grade
- How can I help create a positive learning environment for my classmates and myself?
- Can share equipment?
- Can I respond positively to teacher feedback?
- Can I accept responsibility for my behaviors and actions?
3rd grade – 5th grade
- How can I cooperate with my peers in order to create a positive learning environment?
- Can I use positive language and feedback in order to encourage my peers?
- Can I use positive language when participating with players of different skill levels?
- Can I actively involve others with higher and lower skills in group activities?
- Can I demonstrate respect for myself and others in order to create a positive learning environment in physical education class?
- Can I accept differences among my classmates by providing encouragement and positive feedback?
- Can I demonstrate cooperation skills by establishing and following rules and guidelines for conflict resolution?
- Can I respond appropriately to ethical and unethical behavior during activities by following guidelines for conflict resolution?
7th Grade Health – Journal Entry 2 is due 9/18 by 8:15am
- Am I able to distinguish between self-image and self-esteem?
- Can I identify the qualities or characteristics that I like about myself?
- Am I able to describe how internal influences can play a role in health choices?