Days ’Til Summer
All our forms are downloadable.
There are so many fun things happening at Celebrate Summer.
I really appreciate all the efforts from the summer program staff. My kids had a great time!What our parents are saying
Trinity Lutheran’s Celebrate Summer
An affordable and flexible program for children 3 through 11 years old within a caring Christian environment. Conveniently located within walking distance of the Hicksville train station.
• Campers remain on-site for all activities
• Weekly themes
• Experienced counselors
• Air conditioned rooms
• Two outdoor playgrounds and a full-size gym
• Organized sports
• Water play
• Arts and crafts
• Fun with food and so much more!
You choose the weeks. You choose the days. We do the rest! The most important schedule is YOURS. Register you child for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days per week.
Eight Fun Weeks Available
Week 1 June 27 – July 1
Week 2 July 5 – July 8 (Closed July 4)
Week 3 July 11 – July 15
Week 4 July 18 – July 22
Week 5* July 25 – July 29
Week 6 August 1 – August 5
Week 7 August 8 – August 12
Week 8 August 15 – August 19
*Week 5 offers two options for campers ages 4-11. Celebrate Summer 9am-4pm or Trinity’s Vacation Bible School 9am-12pm & Celebrate Summer 12pm-4pm. Separate registration for Vacation Bible School is required.
Summer Program Hours
8:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Extended hours are available from 4:00-6:00pm
The fee is $10 for first child; $5 for second child; No charge for third child
5 days $350
4 days $300
3 days $240
2 days $170
Half day, 8am – 12pm or 12pm – 4pm $50
Campers must arrive before 8:45 for half day AM session
Campers must arrive before 11:45 for half day PM session
Celebrate Summer “All Star” (Weeks 1 – 8, five days per week) $2500
Payment is due two weeks prior to camper’s attendance.
Celebrate Summer Survival Guide
All campers should come prepared each day with the following:
- Casual clothing. Sneakers are best for the inside and outside activities. Flip-flops are not permitted.
- A healthy lunch and a drink. Lunches are not refrigerated. Please insert an icepack in the lunch box. We provide morning and afternoon snack.
- Bathing suit and towel or an extra set of clothing for water activities. Water shoes are recommended or an additional pair of sneakers. Bare feet are not allowed.
- A backpack or bag.
- Sunscreen – It is recommended that sunscreen be applied to your child in the morning before arriving at our program. We will reapply sunscreen for the outdoor afternoon activities.
All campers in Pre-School “3s” & “4s” – A sleeping bag or mat for rest time.
All campers ages 3 – 7 – An extra set of clothing including underwear.
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Children should not bring any toys from home including electronic games and personal audio devices. These items are only permitted during After Care and at your own risk.
The Early, Early Bird
Register by March 15 and receive 10% off
Pay in full by May 15 & SAVE
an additional 5%
$10.00 deducted for each child attending five days per week.
Tell a friend and you SAVE $10 for each new camper registered.